Thursday, June 21, 2012

I don't care

I used to write. Now I'm just trying to distract myself so I don't spend all day smoking this crazy-ass chronic. I'm so unproductive, it's sad. Or, it would be sad if I cared. I left New Jersey for the bright lights and tassels of Austin, TX. It's easy to get by down here working like 10-20 hours a week, which leaves a world of time for kayaking, skateboarding, BBQ-ing, gardening, or in my case, nothing. I spent my morning yesterday trying to win concert tickets off the radio. Then I got high and creeped around the Eastside in a car2go. Inspired by devildick, I shall start going through my records and attempt to post some witty shit about them. Once I DJ'd a Solace show at Asbury Lanes. When they were done playing and smashing shit, I played the Clockwork Orange theme. Have a nice life.

No comments:

Post a Comment