Friday, June 22, 2012

violent majority

Bobby Vaccarelli and I drove up to the East Village in a pre-911 world to see Suicide Party at Brownies on Avenue A. Previously, whilst seeing David Lee Roth with my Mom at Tradewinds, I found an Advantix camera on the floor. Thousands of hot pics later, it died. But not before Big Jim Nastic spit right in my eye from behind his drums during a fast song, I assume for taking flash photos during a Hardcore show instead of slamming spiked punks in the pit. At the end of their set, he called us all a bunch of fuckin' idiots too! It took me months to figure he was talking to me, rather than the other ten people there like I thought. There was actually no pit. New York is soft, and you know positivity ain't about that. Here's Side B, which includes a Negative Approach cover. This was burned on a CD recorder, also before 911. The recorder has since shit the bed as well, of course.
This is Big Jim's brother (and my favorite dude) WiLL with Hippie Jenny, whose brother ain't so bad himself. This was about two years ago at the Asbury tattoo convention or something.

MY LIFE - MY WAY
READY TO FIGHT
VIOLENT MAJORITY

No comments:

Post a Comment